Associate Brand Manager, US
Job Title: Associate Brand Manager
Position Reports To: Senior Marketing Leadership
Position Location/Territory: US
Position Objectives: The Santa Margherita USA Marketing department focuses on growing our brands, business, and people. This position will help create and maintain a wine brand portfolio while finding new and exciting ways to reach our consumers in a meaningful fashion.
Working with our agency and vendor partners, the ABM helps build, manage, execute, and improve marketing plans and results. The ABM at Santa Margherita USA will be assigned full responsibility for specific programs and their effects. They will be accountable for developing and executing plans in partnership with multi-disciplinary teams and external creative and communication agencies.
The ABM collaborates closely with many internal and external agency teams across disciplines to maximize brand opportunities and execution, always looking for solutions, developing and maintaining healthy and productive relationships with partners, sales teams, and suppliers.
This position is based in the office of our Miami Beach, Florida headquarters.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing and executing annual plans. Including media planning, national and local consumer promotional programs, in-market sampling, POS, coupon redemption, sweepstakes, sponsorships, experiential brand integrations, and other initiatives as needed.
- Assist in preparing materials for periodic business reviews, executive updates, internal and external sales meetings as required.
- Own and lead specific marketing programs and initiatives.
- Oversee effectiveness of programs and initiatives, including success tracking criteria and internal PR and communications.
- Complete analysis from syndicated data sources, and other research, to support marketing programs, decisions, objectives.
- Collaborate directly with marketing and sales teams to develop and execute high-quality, insights-driven, retailer or channel-specific solutions linked to brand strategies.
- Manage the brand budget, PO process, invoicing, and reporting to ensure dollars are allocated and spent efficiently and effectively within budgetary parameters.
- Help manage the social media and online presence for a portfolio of products.
- Follow-up and manage daily communication with vendors and agency partners.
- Analyze consumer trends and competitive activities.
- Assist in identifying issues and opportunities to grow the business and develop products or concepts that will support brand strategy.
- Participate in market visits as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Additional Skills and/or Educational Background:
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred in a relevant field (Marketing, Business, Management, etc.).
- Wine/Spirits or CPG industry knowledge, preferably with 2-3 years of marketing experience.
- Exceptional at project management and organization, with mastery of PowerPoint and Excel.
- Have strong writing, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in presenting in front of large audiences and senior executives.
- Skilled in working within cross-functional teams and building relationships.
- Experience managing and collaborating with external partners for brand development and execution.
- Professional maturity.
- Demonstrate strong entrepreneurial aptitude.
- Ability to manage complex priorities focused on driving results with a strong sense of urgency.
- Have a positive, initiative-driven, can-do attitude and approach to work.
- Flexible to adapt to marketplace needs.
- Results-driven, in productivity, with high standards, operational discipline, and perseverance.
- Must be at least 21 years of
- Must be available to attend branded event activations and travel as needed, up to 30% of the time, including weekends and
- Must have valid US worker status.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to own, rent, or drive a