Business Analyst Senior Manager/Director, Miami, FL
Job Title: Business Analyst Senior Manager/Director
Position Reports To: TBA
Position Location/Territory: Miami, FL
Position Objectives: This position is responsible for reporting and providing analysis on national depletions, shipments, forecasting and assisting Marketing and Sales with presentations. This position also acts as a liaison with the parent company in Italy as it relates to the reporting outlined. The right candidate is one who has intellectual curiosity, looks at trends, has a desire to identify opportunities, proposes solutions and provides useful tools to the field.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Provide depletion reporting.
- Deliver shipment reporting.
- Review programs and/or results and prepare recaps.
- Manage pricing maintenance and audits from the field.
- Take care of chargeback reconciliations, audits, recaps, and reviews.
- Provide detailed critical analysis for distributor reviews.
- Gather information from both internal tools and the individual distributor portals.
- Compare and contrast internal reports with distributor portal information and resolve reporting issues.
- Manage relationships and collection of information from Data Providers (i.e. Nielsen, VIP, etc.)
- Prepare analysis on trends and expenditure versus budget.
- Build core depletion reports and provide executive team monthly progress reports against core objectives.
- Proactively delve into depletion, accounts sold, and revenue information at the local market level to the national level to provide deeper analytical insights for improvements.
- Evaluate and implement metrics and benchmarks.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analytics.
- Provide process evaluations and suggest improvements.
Additional Skills and/or Educational Background:
- At least 2 years of management experience with a diverse portfolio.
- Expertise in Excel, Nielsen, Concur, Apprise, BusinessObjects.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the wine business.
- Good general knowledge of wine industry.
- Proven ability to learn and become proficient at new depletion and reporting systems.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to detect patterns, brainstorm, interpret data, integrate new information, theorize, and make decisions based on multiple factors and options available.
- Leadership skills to enhance department productivity.
- Strong team player.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.