Ca’ del Bosco Brand Ambassador, Throughout US Regions
Job Title: Ca’ del Bosco Brand Ambassador
Position Reports To: Director of Business Development
Position Location/Territory: Throughout US Regions
Position Objectives: Working with Director of Business Development to ensure sales goals are obtained and objectives are reached for Ca’ del Bosco.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee brand management for Ca’ del Bosco.
- Understand and balance Ca’ del Bosco’s objectives with Santa Margherita USA priorities for the US Market.
- Execute introduction of brand or vintage of specific products to the sales force when appropriate.
- Monitor brand performance to include sale trends, tracking depletions and points of distributions.
- Communicate with winery regarding market conditions and their sales trends (depletion reports) with approval of Director.
- Prepare market work opportunities for supplier representatives in collaboration with Santa Margherita USA market visit personnel.
- Coordinate, initiate, track and finalize bill backs for promotional events, programming, trips, prizes, OCM etc. with the Marketing Department.
- Evaluate goals and projects for upcoming year with the Director.
- Assist Marketing Department to obtain and organize product information for sales tools, such as the website, tech sheets and other POS.
- Assist in the development of materials for the Wine Education Department to support product sales.
- Working with Sales directors to develop and maintain key account relationships with influential buyers.
- Plan market visits, submit travel requests for approval of the Director.
- Work with Public Relations Department to promote brands through appropriate traditional and social media avenues.
- Support Sales Director with information and market work to develop sales.
- Assist sales team at Trade Shows, Industry and Consumer Wine events around the country.
- Develop and maintain a calendar online, planning several months in advance.
- Event and brand management.
- Budget management.
Additional Skills and/or Educational Background:
- College degree required
- At least a 3 year prior experience working in the wine industry in either a marketing or sales position.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Proven ability to educate about wine.
- Outstanding presentations skills.
- Extensive travel required throughout the US (70-80%)
- Microsoft Office Applications to include Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of Business Objects and SAP Systems.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.